Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Spin Cycle 11/12-14/08

You know, it gets hard to stay fresh when making playlists, and at times, I need some inspiration to get myself going.
So, I got help from on e of my students for the playlist this week. We talked about specific artists and songs and from her recommendations, I made up the playlist. She also transferred some music to me, so in the future, look for another playlist with her name on it. Thanks Cheryl!

1. Say It Right - Nelly Furtado
2. Runnin' Down the Dream - Tom Petty
3. Shattered - Rolling Stones
4. Jerk It Out - The Caesars
5. Makes Me Wonder - Maroon 5
6. Lets Get It Started - Black Eyed Peas
7. Who Knew - Pink
8. Just Like Heaven - The Cure
9. Beautiful Day - U2
10. E-Pro - Beck
11. Stupid Girls - Pink
12. Closer - Ne-Yo
13. Sorry - Madonna
14. Underneath It All - No Doubt
15. Lost Cause - Beck

I put it out to all 3 classes that if anyone wants to collaborate as I did with Cheryl, then I'd love to do it...we'll see.... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home