Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Friday, July 04, 2008

Spin Cycle 07/02-03/08

Happy Birthday USA - no spin class today, which is too bad, because my music this week rocked!! It was very well received and my students worked HARD. The middle section included the use of the light and heavy ends of their moderate range. I gave them a 30(s) acceleration in the saddle at the lower end of the moderate spectrum, a 15(s) recovery, then the addition of resistance to the heavier end of the moderate spectrum where they took it up into third for 1 minute. REPEAT! A number of times!
It was good.
I did some serious strength training on Tuesday and Wednesday, and taught Wed eve and Thursday morn. My hamstrings are in sooooooooooo much pain. I'm taking today off.
No Spin Cycle next week, and I'll (hopefully) be enjoying hot, sunny weather on the cape.....see you July 16-18th.....

Here is the music:
1. Time to Get Away - LCD Soundsystem
2. I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
3. I'm Every Woman - Whitney Houston
4. How Bizzare - OMC
5. Blue Monday - New Order
6. I Ran - A Flock of Seagulls
7. U Got the Look - Prince
8. Viva La Vida - Coldplay
9. Love Like This - Natasha Bedingfield
10. Gone, Gone, Gone - Robert Plant and Alison Krauss
11. You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) - Dead or Alive
12. Chariot - Gavin DeGraw
13. Please Read the Letter - Robert Plant and Alison Krauss

Happy 4th of July!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home