Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

RIP Tim Russert

I was absolutely in a state of shock when I heard about the death of Tim Russert on Friday night.
I had a food demo at Williams Sonoma and had to be there at 5. So, I left at 4, and cranked tunes the whole way. I was in the store until 8, and returned home @8:30, still not having heard any news. Even then, I got into bed and clicked around, and it probably wasn't until after 9 that I heard the devastating news.
Now, I'm no politician, I don't like politics, and I don't "follow" politics. But, I am an NBC watcher and have grown to look forward to seeing Tim Russert.
He was an absolute gentleman and presented himself with style and grace.
I will miss seeing his jolly face and infectious smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home