Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Spin Cycle 04/23-25/08

I rode on the bike for my classes last week. I felt much stronger and was able to move around a bit more. The music I used was a playlist with a bunch of "bouncy" songs on it in order to promote moves in position 2. I forget when I originally rode to it, but here it is:

1. Bring Your Lovin' Back Here - Gomez
2. Get Back On the Train - Phish
3. This Is Us - Mark Knopfler + Emmy Lou Harris
4. New York City - moe.
5. Vertigo - U2
6. I Can't Explain - The Who
7. Ride the River - Eric Clapton
8. Where Are We Runnin? - Lenny Kravitz
9. Want You More - Duran Duran
10. Higher Ground - Stevie Wonder
11. Think I'm In Love - Beck
12. Clocks - Coldplay
13. Here It Goes Again - OK Go
14. Love Invincible - Michael Franti + Spearhead
15. Take the Money And Run - Steve Miller (Acoustic version)
16. Sabrosa - The Beastie Boys
I made a new playlist for this weeks ride. I like the songs on it - mostly newer releases, though there are a couple of "oldie but goodies".....I'll try to be more on the ball about posting it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home