Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Spin Cycle 03/26-28/08

I used my women in music set list to spin to last week. I don't even remember when I made the list up, but again, like last ride, I moved some songs around, added some, deleted some etc. It went over pretty big, since I teach at an all women's gym.

I also had to berate the classes again. Well, not berate, but lecture gently about making a change. I am sick of seeing people come into class and sticking the resistance in one spot and going the same speed. Nothing irks me more. There are a few people in each class that do that, and you know what? THEY NEVER CHANGE - THEIR BODIES NEVER CHANGE!
I pointed out that the change to the wheel and the change to the speed is what makes the difference and makes the change. We'll see this week if they heard me....

Here is the muzak:

1. Tomorrow Never Knows - Sheila Chandra
2. Naked Eye - Luscious Jackson
3. Black Horse and the Cherry Tree - KT Tunstall
4. Delerium - Enigma w/ Sarah McGlaughlin
5. You're Not Alone - Olive
6. U + Ur Hand - Pink
7. I've Got To Use My Imagination - Gladys Knight and the Pips
8. They - Jem
9. It Don't Mean A Thing (If it Ain't Got That Swing) - Ella Fitzgerald
10. Tell Me 'Bout It - Joss Stone
11. Ring My Bell - Anita Ward
12. Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield
13. One Way or Another - Blondie
14. Tattooed Love Boys - The Pretenders
15. Silent House - The Dixie Chicks
16. Breathe (2AM) - Anna Nalick
New Playlist this week.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home