Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Friday, February 08, 2008

Spin Cycle 02/06-08/08

I sort of cheesed out for my rides this week, music wise, that is!
However, having said that, I actually like the tunes I played (I'm not ashamed) and the classes loved them.
My ride went something like this: warm up, hill, jump, fast flat, hill, jump, fast flat, hill...etc you get the point.
Each hill, jump, fast flat, I built on, technique wise. It was very effective.
I like teaching 3 a week. I might even try to pick up a 4th, who knows.

Here it is:
1. The Way I Are - Timbaland
2. Maneater - Nelly Furtado
3. Shut Up and Drive - Rhiana
4. Beautiful Girls - Sean Kingston
5. Give It To Me - Timbaland (w/Justin Timberlake and Nelly Furtado)
6. Rehab - Amy Winehouse
7. Lovestoned/I Think She Knows Interlude - Justin Timberlake
8. Amazing - Seal
9. Jump - Madonna
10. Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado and Timbaland
11. Toxic - Britney Spears
12. Just Fine - Mary J. Blige
13. (Oh No) What You Got - Justin Timberlake
14. No One - Alicia Keys
15. Put Your Records On - Corrine Bailey Rae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home