Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Spin cycle 12/19-20/07

20/20 - 20 students on Wednesday night and 20 students this morning. Good stuff.
I taught totally off the hip as I just had no time to coreograph out a ride. I had the playlist made and rode to it on Monday, but I had to make changes to it. I did the changes on Tuesday, but didn't get a ride in to "make" the ride.
I love improv. Last night's class was totally different than this morning's class. I think this morning's class was a bit harder than last night (but that could have been because my body was pooped - I did a 90 minute power yoga class yesterday in the morning as well as taught the class last night).
Anyways, here's the playlist:
1. Early In the Morning - The Gap Band
2. Pleasure - Soup Dragons
3. Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Again) - Sly and the Family Stone
4. Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
5. Superstition - Stevie Wonder
6. Divine Thing - Soup Dragons
7. It's Your Thing - The Isley Brothers
8. Hit That - The Offspring
9. Superfly - Curtis Mayfield
10. Need You Tonight - INXS
11. The Warrior - Scandal
12. Rescue Me - Madonna
13. Kick Out the Jams - Presidents of USA
14. Show Me The Way - Peter Frampton
15. If You Love Somebody Set Them Free - Sting

Have a great holiday!
Sharon

1 Comments:

At 6:01 AM, Blogger March2theSea said...

happy new year Sharon. To you and yours..all the best in 2008!

-march

 

Post a Comment

<< Home