Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Friday, December 07, 2007

Spin Cycle 12/06/07

I've become a bit disenchanted with my Thursday morning group, but I've fallen in love with my Wednesday evening group.
Really, Thursdays are becoming a bit tedious. Where I used to pull an avg of 20 students, the overall numbers have dropped to an avg of 15. Now that might not seem like a big drop, but it is. It makes it much harder to get my sorry ass out of bed at 5am to go out in the cold to teach at 6am. They seem tired and its bumming me out.
I know after the new year the numbers go back up, but still, in the mean time, it's pulling me down a bit.
On the flip side, my avg number on Wed. eves has increased to 20, and they are a lively bunch, hooting and hollering during the class, it's great. This past Wed night's class was awesome. The students were fired up, as was I, and it was a strong, fast ride.
Here is the playlist:
1. Bring It On - Seal
2.Tomorrow Never Knows - The Beatles
3. How High - Madonna
4. Zig Zag Dance - The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
5. How Far We've Come - Matchbox 20
6. Head Over Heels - The Go-Gos
7. Stronger - Kanye West
8. Mambo I, I, I - Gloria Estefan
9. Into the Night - Santana with Chad Kroeger
10. Just Fine - Mary J Blige
11. When I Met the Girl - Big Kid
12. Free - Phish
12. This Is How a Heart Breaks - Rob Thomas
13. Can't Stop the World - The Go-Gos
14. MacIntyre Range - moe.
15. Headmasters of Mine - Jeffrey Gaines

Have a good weekend.
sls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home