Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy post thanksgiving morning.

That I did.....

I hope you all don't feel like I do - a walking piece of frosted stuffing.....I was a failure in the department of self control when it came to the stuffing bowl, and this outrageously good, messy chocolate cake, with vanilla frosting.
UGH.
Now begins the damage control....

Anyways, you can check out more of my cool cookies that I made for the holiday on my Thyme To Cook blog, cookies:

For some of you music lovers out there. Here's a funny conversation that took place between Max, age 5 and Louise, age 3 this past Wednesday.
Max had early release, and so Lou and I went to get him at 1:15. We came home and started rocking out. I happened to be listening to Rush, because I heard New World Man on the radio in the car and said to myself, Gee, I need some Rush!
So, when I put Rush on, here's the conversation:
Max, age 5: Mom is this moe.?
Me, (age, who cares): No honey, it's Rush!
Max: oh Rush, cool, proceeding to go crazy dancing like a freak.
Louise, age 3, No, this is moe..
Max: No Louise, it's Rush!
Louise: No, it's moe.!
Max: Well Louise, you can think it's moe., but it's really Rush.
Brilliant! Get 'em started early with music, You'll appreciate it.

2 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger March2theSea said...

hahaha "is this moe." awesome

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger anne altman said...

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE RUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

moe? eh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home