Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Friday, November 16, 2007

Spin cycle 11/15/07

Again, sorry for the late post. The days have just been getting away from me!
I wanted to spin to some Dead, and so this week I threw a couple Dead tunes on the list as well as some Jerry Band songs for the cool down. I also included a favorite of mine by the Black Crowes, Wiser Time. Right in the middle was Crocodile Rock. One of my students came up after class and thanked me for putting that song in the ride, and she said it "took her back to high school".
The class was strong, as we climbed 2 long, large hills. My legs were on fire, as I had an interesting experience on Monday, and you can read about it on my Thyme To Cook blog.
Here's the ride:
1. Bossa Per Due - Nicola Conte
2. Deal - Grateful Dead
3. Enjoy the Silence - Depeche Mode
4. Franklin's Tower - Grateful Dead
5. Wiser Time - The Black Crowes
6. Crocodile Rock - Elton John
7. A Message - Coldplay
8. Save Tonight - Eagle Eye Cherry
9. December - Collective Soul
10. At the River - Groove Armada
11. Waiting For A Miracle - Jerry Garcia Band
12. Get Out of My Life - Jerry Garcia Band
Happy Thanksgiving - no spin cycle next week :)

1 Comments:

At 7:48 AM, Blogger March2theSea said...

my wife is finally coming off weekends so I am going to start a spin class on Saturday mornings..i am excited as I am scared. If the music selection is even *close* to what you have I'll be off to a good start.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home