Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Friday, November 09, 2007

Spin cycle 11/08/07

In honor of my birthday, I picked some songs that I like to spin to for my rides this week; they are not my favorite songs, just songs that work well on a spin.
Here it goes:
1. Break it Down Again - Tears for Fears
2. Wind It Up - moe.
3. Funkytown - Lipps, Inc
4.The Long Way Around - The Dixie Chicks
5. Everybody Got Their Something - Nikka Costa
6. Girl - Beck
7. What Goes Around/Comes Around Interlude - Justin Timberlake
8. Good To Be Alive - DJ Rap
9. Freedom - George Michael
10. Violet - Hole
I actually forgot to put cool down music on, so that's it for the list this week. It was a good ride, especially Violet. I got everyone ramped up, thinking about all the people that piss them off on a daily basis. I haven't seem them ride it out like that in a while....thanks Courtenay!
Happy Birthday to me.

1 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger March2theSea said...

happy belated b'day!

Break it Down by TFF is a great tune..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home