Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Friday, February 01, 2008

Spin Cycle 01/30-02/01

Word up people.
Spin this week was good. I liked my playlist - it was a good mix of songs. I did something my class enjoys - a loop course which I repeated 3.5 times. It started flat for a short time, and built in the saddle. Out of the saddle we then climbed and jumped on the hill. To finish the loop, we rode down the backside of the hill onto a flat.
The class likes knowing whats coming at them.....
Here's the playlist I used for Wed and Thurs:
1. I Just Want To Celebrate - Rare Earth
2. 15 Steps - Radiohead*
3. Break It Off - Rhiana and Sean Paul
4. Bright Yellow Gun - Throwing Muses
5. Mach 5 - The Presidents of the USA
6. Macho Man - The Village People
7. Women, Wine and Song - Umphrey's McGee
8. Money, Love & Change - Trey Anastasio
9. Dance The Night Away - Van Halen
10. My Generation - The Who
11. Trouble - Ray LaMontagne
12. Beverly Hills - Weezer
13. Look Who's Dancing - Ziggy Marley
14. House of Cards - Radiohead*
15. Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve

*These 2 tracks are from Radiohead's newest release, In Rainbows, which is frigging amazing. It's kind of out there, but it is totally melodic at the same time. I think it might be their best work.

GO PATS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home