Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Saturday, March 15, 2008

My word


I just got my butt kicked. On Comcast On Demand, they have a Sport and Fitness section. Jillian Michaels has a spot on the exercisetv.com section of the Sport and Fitness channel and has 2 sections of her most recent workout video, called Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred on there.
I've added strength training to my exercise regimen, and I didn't get to get to yoga today, so I did her 2 workouts. The DVD actually has 3, and they get progressively harder. I did sections 1 and 2, and man, they were HARD! Each section is 27 minutes log and includes strength, cardio and abs. I can't imagine what section 3 includes.
Obviously you can work as hard or as not hard as you can, but you know me, I have to do it all, to the max, or it doesn't count.
I think I am actually going to buy the DVD; you know, shows come and go on On Demand, and I liked the ass kicking enough to buy it.

2 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger anne altman said...

she may kick your ass, but she's a bitch.

i did her on demand biggest loser workouts and she kisses all the fat guys' asses and tells them how great they're doing and berates the fat broads who were working just as hard with snarky comments.

didn't like that very much.

 
At 2:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Added it to my amazon wishlist! Did I tell you that I bought a couple of the Baron Baptiste DVDs that you recommended? Love them. Still mad into yoga. Everything else has been slacking. Need some motivation. And sun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home