Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Spin Cycle 03/05-07/08

I judge my classes based on many things. One is whether or not someone comes up to me and comments on the class. If I get 1 positive comment, I fell all right about it.
Between last night and this morning's class, I had about 12 positive comments. I'm feeling real good about that. I still have to teach tomorrow morning as well, and I hope the response is just as good.
The class included a good ass kicking in the form of a 30 minute hill climb to start the class, followed by a 10 minute jump sequence which led into a hill, and a speed sequence to close. YUM.

Here's the muzak:
1. Pump It Up - Elvis Costello
2. Sugar Sugar - The Archies
3. Zoot Suit Riot - Cherry Poppin' Daddies
4. Firestarter - The Prodigy
5. American Girl - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
6. Addicted to Love - Robert Palmer
7. I Like To Move It - Madagascar Soundtrack
8. Hitchin' A Ride - Vanity Fair
9. Flagpole Sitta - Harvey Danger
10. Breakout - Swing Out Sister
11. Bye Bye Bye - 'N Sync
12. One Week - Barenaked Ladies
13. Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours - Stevie Wonder
14. I Think We're Alone Now - Tiffany
15. Song 2 - Blur
16. Hey There Delilah - Plain White Tees
17. Falling Down - Duran Duran

Have a good weekend!

1 Comments:

At 6:47 AM, Blogger March2theSea said...

Thats quite the mix! hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home