Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Friday, February 15, 2008

Spin cycle 02/13-15/08

I treated my classes this week to a fine assortment of love songs, in honor of the Valentine's holiday. It was a fun playlist to put together, and I think everyone enjoyed the ride (interestingly enough, I gave 3 totally different (but similar) rides to the same music).
Here is the breakdown:

1) Freeway of Love – Aretha
2) Loveshack – B-52’s*
3) Thing Called Love – Bonnie Raitt
4) If You Don’t Love Me (I’ll Kill Myself) – Pete Droge
5) Tunnel of Love – Bruce Springsteen
6) Higher Love – Steve Winwood
7) Lust to Love – The Go-Go’s
8) Best of My Love – The Emotions
9) To Know You Is To Love You – Greyboy
10) The Love You Save – the Jackson 5
11) Now That We’ve Found Love – Heavy D
12) The Power of Love – Huey Lewis
13) Feel Your Love Tonight – Van Halen
14) This Love – Maroon 5
15) Lovers In A Dangerous Time – Barenaked Ladies

*Have you heard the B-52's new song, Funplex? It's pretty good!
Have a great weekend.

1 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Blogger March2theSea said...

hey!!! did you get here come the 1-2-3's yet??! Just got it..its great. All ages show in NH on 3/29 but I can't get even 2 seats together...boo hiss.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home