Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Spinc Cycle 04/16-18/08

Yeah, I'm a week late, I know....but, I am better! Not all the way, but much better than I was. After some PT, it was determined to be the Psoaz muscle group that was giving me trouble, not nerves.
I've been doing the exercises that I was given, and I am now at least able to work only at a reduced level, but at least its better than not working out at all.
I did teach on the bike last week, but simply just turned my legs.
I really loved the playlist I put together.....here it is:
1.New Soul - Yael Naim
2. Supernatural Superserious - REM
3. I Don't Wanna Be - Gavin DeGraw
4. Feels Like Tonight - Daughtry
5. Funplex - B-52s (which BTW, is an amazing new release by them! Pick it up if you are a B-52s fan, it's fun, and man, are they horny)
6. Intro - The New Deal
7. I Feel Love - The New Deal (These 2 songs are a downbeat electronic version of Donna Summer's I Feel Love - really great)
8. Higher - Creed
9. Hard Sun (Main) - Eddie Vedder (need I say more?)
10. Ooh Yeah - Moby (also off his new release, which is good - lots of dance music)
11. Get Down - Groove Armada
12. Pump - B-52's
13. Love Remains the Same - Gavin Rossdale
14. Say - John Mayer

The weather is SO beautiful today, I'll be surprised if I get anyone in class tonight....
till next time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home