Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Spin Cycle 04/02-04/08

In Wednesday night's class I kicked my own ass, and if felt great.
I teach at one club, but in 2 locations (there are actually 5 locations). I guess April is Instructor appreciation month, which I had no idea about, and as I was beginning my class on Wed. eve, the fitness director entered the spin room. I wasn't quite sure what was going on, as she was smiling at me, but still, I was confused as to why she was coming in.
She announced to the class that it was Instructor Appreciation month, and that Wednesday was my day to be appreciated. All the students clapped, etc, and the fitness director presented me w/ and instructor tank top. It was nice, and totally unexpected. I guess that inspired me to teach harder that night.

The ride was a loop ride:
2 min down to build hill
2 min climb in 3rd
2 min jump on hill from 3rd
take resistance down a bit and band into 2nd for 2 min
jump from 2nd for 2 min
2 min acceleration seated
Repeat.
I stuck a hill on the end to finish up.
The 3 classes really liked the ride - loops always go over well....

Here's the music (some classics!!):

1. What's Going On - Marvin Gaye
2. Bohemian Like You - Dandy Warhols
3. Steve McQueen - Sheryl Crow
4. King Without A Crown - Matisyahu
5. Amazing - Seal
6. Steal My Kisses - Ben Harper
7. End of the Line - Traveling Wilburys
8. Kentucky Woman - Neil Diamond
9. You Wreck Me - Tom Petty
10. Ramblin Man - The Allman Brothers
11. Why Bother - Gomez
12. Righteously - Lucinda Williams
13. Heavy Metal Drummer - Wilco
14. Burnin' For You - Blue Oyster Cult
15. Avalon - Bryan Ferry

Have a good weekend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home