Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Spin Cycle 06/04-06/08

My kids have been watching 2 concert movies with us, The Kids Are Alright, a documentary of The Who, and Stop Making Sense, a Talking Heads concert movie.
It's pretty funny b/c my kids are 6(Max) and 3.5 (Lou). Lou especially loves to watch the Who film, I think, b/c of the smashing guitars, and the slick moves Daltry makes.
Anyways, for the spin list, I threw in a couple Talking Heads songs. I also put in some Squeeze, and a song called Lil' King Kong by Simple Kid. That song is the song that Saturn is using currently for the Vue commercials. You know the one with the slide guitar sound.....
Anyways, here is the list:
1. Cars - Gary Numan
2. Cool For Cats - Squeeze
3. Viva la Vida - Coldplay
4. Lil' King Kong - Simple Kid
5. Glass Onion - The Beatles
6. Rock Your Body - Justin Timberlake
7. Pump It - Black Eyed Peas
8. Beat Connection - LCD Soundsystem (GHP Remix)
9. Ain't No Other Man - Christina Aguilera
10. Annie Get Your Gun - Squeeze
11. Shattered - The Rolling Stones
12. Crosseyed and Painless - The Talking Heads
13. Beatnik Beach - The Go-Gos
14. The Great Curve - The Talking Heads
15. Time of My Life - David Cook

End Note: Louise was driving in my sis-in-law's car yesterday when My Generation came on the radio. Louise casually said "This is The Who"......not what you'd expect to come out of the mouth of a 3.5 yr old......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home