Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Spin Cycle - the last 2 weeks

Man, what a slacker I am. Last week, I traveled to St Louis on Friday, right after I taught, so I didn't have time to post. I have been pretty busy this week, so I haven't been able to sit down until now to post.
Last week's ride was set to a playlist that I called "Dig". The message was dig in and get the drive to get fired up and ride like mad.
Here it is:
1. Dig - Incubus
2. Dig In - Lenny Kravitz
3. Drive In, Drive Out - Dave Matthews Band
4. Drive Like Lightning (Crash Like Thunder) - The Brian Setzer Orchestra
5. Burn This Disco Out - Michael Jackson
6. Wind It Up - moe.
7. Firestarter - Prodigy
8. Westerly - Strangefolk
9. Workin' Day and Night - Michael Jackson
10. Always on the Run - Lenny Kravitz
11. Ready to Run - Dixie Chicks
12. Saturday's Alright (for Fighting) - The Who
13. Winning - Santana
14. Love on the Run - Galactic

This week's music is a great mix of old and new music, including 2 songs sung by David Cook. Yes, David Cook from American Idol. He is frigging great, and I hope he wins it all......
The class itself has been killer - it's all hills. Starting off with a couple 1:30 hills, moving into a couple 3:00 hills, then a couple 4:00 hills, a couple 5:00 hills, finishing up with a couple 2:00 hills into 1:00 of speed. Between each hill is a 1 minute recovery. After really riding it 2x in 11hrs, my hams are cooked. I may change up the ride for tomorrow, but use the same music.
Here it is:
1. Pocket full of Sunshine - Natasha Bedingfield
2. You Know I'm No Good - Amy Winehouse
3. Mercy - Duffy
4. Lady Marmalade - Labelle
5. American Boy - Estelle (featuring Kanye West)
6. I'm Alive - David Cook
7. Candy Shop - Madonna
8. Give It Up or Turn It Loose - James Brown
9. Miles Away - Madonna
10. Flashlight - Parliament
11. Missing - Everything But the Girl
12. Life - Sly and the Family Stone
13. Word Up! - Cameo
14. Little Sparrow - David Cook

Till next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home