Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Spin Cycle 04/30-05/02/08

Good classes this week. The weather was still cool enough (and wet enough) that people haven't totally migrated to outside workouts.
I did a favorite "every other" ride, where every other song equates to some type of hill.
Lots of hoots and hollers from the crowd during the ride. I love that. It gives me reinforcement that at least some people like the ride, and it also gives me some more energy to keep kicking their asses.
Heres the music:
1. A Girl Like You - Edwin Collins (remember this one...one hit wonder?)
2. Run (I'm A Natural Disaster) - Gnarls Barkley (new album, The Odd Couple, is GREAT)!
3. Love Song - Sarah Bareilles
4. See You Again - Miley Cyrus
5. Old Enough - The Raconteurs (new album, Consolers of the Lonely, is ALSO GREAT)!
6. Mama's Pearl - The Jackson 5
7. My Sacrafice - Creed
8. 4 Minutes - Madonna, Justin Timberlake, Timbaland (new album, Hard Candy, IS ALSO GREAT)!
9. In Love With A Girl - Gavin DeGraw
10. Shake It - Metro Station
11. Violet Hill - Coldplay - New song!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty mellow. I'm surprised, all the reviews I've read of their pending release says the new album is an excursion from their past 3 albums....this sounds pretty much coldplayish...
12. Toxic - Britney Spears
13. Surprise - Gnarls Barkley
14. Machine Gun - The Commodores
15. Apologize - Timbaland, OneRepublic

On the playlist, but didn't really get to was I Will Possess Your Heart, by Death Cab For Cutie. This song is 8 minutes long and totally jams. I am impressed. I haven't been too turned on by their music but this song has peaked my interest....
I have now turned my motto into TOO MUCH MUSIC, TOO LITTLE TIME!!!!!!!!!
Oh, what do I listen to next?

1 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Blogger March2theSea said...

off subject..have a wonderful mothers day!!

-march

 

Post a Comment

<< Home