Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Spin cycle 05/28-05/30/08

Hello!
I had a request for the music I played in my classes this past week; someone asked if I would please play some Spanish music. And so, I gratefully obliged. I used the music from the Latina Cafe in Paris, France. I have used this compilation before, and if always gets the class going - they are very receptive to Latin music.
The Latina Cafe is a restaurant/club in the heart of Paris. They pump Cuban music throughout the place, and sell the music/mixes that they produce. It's very up beat really gets you moving. I have volumes 1,2,3, and they are all double discs. I don't know if they have released any others, but if they did, it's a good bet that they'll be quite listenable.
New mix this week.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home