Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Spin Cycle 06/25-27/08

This week I used 2 different sets of music for my classes. I couldn't get my act together in time to make a new list....c'est la vie.
Wednesday evening's class was my 2007 Grammy nominees playlist. You can check that out here: 2007 Grammy Nominees
Thursday and Friday mornings I used an album rather than a playlist. I have used it before in the past, and it is probably my must "spun" to music. Its a compilation called Body & Soul. I used Vol. 3. I love it and spin to it regularly at home. It is a mix between house, electronic, low grade techno. It gets me moving, and I know it gets the class moving.
Only 2 classes this week b/c of July 4th. Then I'm off the following week for "vaykay".
I will post next week what we rode to on Wed and Thurs.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home