Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Spin Cycle 06/18-20/08

This playlist actually came from a playlist I had made last june. I added a number of tunes to the playlist that I didn't use last year, and so this june, I just picked them up and made them into the playlist.
It was a good week of Spin, though, now that the weather is (fairly) nice, a number of students have stopped coming b/c they work out outside. It happens every season.
No worries. The students that stay are die hard, and they can make up for the lost energy.
Here is the list:
1. Steal My Sunshine - Len
2. Twist & Crawl - The English Beat
3. When I Come Around - Green Day
4. Semi-Charmed Life - Third Eye Blind
5. Brick House - Commodores
6. California Soul - Riot Act
7. This Love - Maroon 5
8. Ring My Bell - Anita Ward
9. Jump Around - House of Pain
10. Got To Be Real - Cheryl Lynn
11. Smooth - Santana
12. Soulchild Remix - Gorillaz
13. Sunday Morning - Maroon 5
14. Girl - Beck
15. The Real Thing - Bo Bice
16. Pick Up the Pieces - Gomez

Have you heard the new Coldplay?????? GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!! It's pretty darn good....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home