Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Spin Cycle 07/16-18/08

Back from the Cape! A successful trip with great weather!!!
I came back to a packed week with 4 cook days and was unable to prepare a new playlist, let alone choreograph a ride, so I went with a fallback: my Groove Armada playlist.
I have raved about the Groove Armada before on my blog. They are 2 Brits who have a keen sense about musicality and groove. You can't help but move when you hear their songs. They pack in house, funk, reggae, soul, R+B, techno all in one. Their website is
here: Get your groove on!
I suggest to start, if you are interested, with their relase, Goodbye Country, (Hello Nightclub), it is very listenable.
It was good to get back to teach. I gave 3 killer classes, yet, I am plagued by lower back issues again. I am afraid that I have to go to the doc, as something just isn't right and it is affecting my working out.
New playlist this week......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home