Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Spin Cycle 10/30-31/08 and 11/05-08/08

Hiddy ho campers.
I'm gonna post my Halloween setlist and my birthday setlist (my bday is Monday the 10th and so in honor of myself, I made a ride of songs that I like to ride to this week).

Here is Halloween week:
1. Life In Technicolor - Coldplay
2. Cemeteries of London - Coldplay
3. Hells Bells - AC/DC
4. Thriller - Michael Jackson
5. Addams Groove - M.C. Hammer
6. Runnin' With The Devil - Van Halen
7. Ghostbusters - Ray Parker JR
8. Disturbia - Rhiana
9. Don't Fear The Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult
10. Ghost Town - The Specials
11. Werewolves of London - Warren Zevon
12. The Devil Went Down To Georgia - The Charlie Daniels Band
13. Love Potion No. 9 - The Searchers
14. I Want Candy - Bow Wow Wow
15. Spooky - M. Sharpe
16. Gravedigger - Dave Matthews
It was a fun playlist, and the classes enjoyed the music....

On to my birthday playlist. I picked some songs I like, by artists I like.....
1. Evenflow - Pearl Jam
2. Careless Memories - Duran Duran
3. z02 - moe.
4. Calabria 2007 (Club Mix) - Enur
5. Chalkdust Torture - Phish
6. 4 Minutes - Madonna (Featuring Justin Timberlake and Timbaland)
7. What Goes Around Comes Back Around - Justin Timberlake
8. New Moon on Monday - Duran Duran
9. Death and All His Friends - Coldplay
10. Hard Sun - Eddie Vedder
11. Here It Goes Again - Okgo
12. Miles End - Gomez
13. Apologize - One Republic (with Timbaland)
Lots of fun doing speed intervals to chalkdust torture!!!
:) ok gotta go.....till next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home