Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Spin Cycle 08/13-15/08

Therapy is working! At least on my pelvis it is. My back however still pains me, and it's getting old. The PT guy and I just started working on my back on Monday, and unfortunately, I had to cancel my 2nd session this week. The exercises he gave me are not really doing much for my back. I'm continuing to do my pelvic exercises though, because they are strengthening my glutes (AKA my butt) and my core as well. If there is an upside to all this, I guess it would be my backside is getting a workout.

Anyways, I L-O-V-E Love my music from last week. I did a 10 minute lop with the class and repeated it 3-4 times depending on the length of the class, adding in some intervals to make the loop harder as we went along. It was great.
Here is the music:
1. Underneath - Alanis Morissette
2. Give it 2 Me - Madonna
3. Suitcases - Lotus
4. Ray of Light - Madonna
5. Burnin' Up - The Jonas Brothers
6. Blue Monday - New Order
7. Jacqueline - James Hunter
8. Music - Madonna
9. Surprise - Gnarls Barkley
10. Disturbia - Rhianna
11. Just Fine - Mary J Blige
12. S.O.S - The Jonas Brothers
13. Stop and Stare - One Republic
14. One - Mary J Blige and U2

I had a bunch of songs picked out for my spinlist this week, however, I haven't had time to arrange it. I most likely will use it next week.
Till next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home