Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Friday, March 10, 2006

Pooper Scooper

In response to my bathroom blog (read here: poop), someone who will remain anonymous sent me an email with a recent bathroom experience. Here it is:

So here I am in my new office and trying to carve out my own daily routine, such as where to stop on the way to pick up some cheap-o breakfast to bring in, and what happens? It's time to take the first dump. Trouble is, my office is near the back and there is no view of the Men's Room. Which raises the problem of it being occupied --- but I don't know it. Thus every time I want to go I have to circle the office and walk by the receptionist's desk. Circle about five times, it seems, because the same terrorist is still in there. Now the receptionist knows what my schedule is, and she just knocked on my door to tell me it is now free, as if walking into a toilet in which some guy just spent twenty minutes memorizing his asshole is free. So be it. Nature calls, as my mother used to say, although I think I used to have an unlisted number. More on this later.

See, everyone's got a story. Feel free to email me yours.....

1 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Blogger anne altman said...

cressida: beepbeep

 

Post a Comment

<< Home