Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Lima Part 2

Another hot and humid one today - at 5:45 am it was already 70 degrees.
I jogged on the treadmill this morning and felt great. Listening to 11/28/97 certainly helped and my first 30 minutes was The Curtain -> YEM.
(For those that don't get the reference, it's Phish I'm talking about).
That was followed by I Didn't Know (featuring Henrietta), a sick MAZE and Farmhouse to finish up. Great way to start my day.
The weather brought thunder storms and rain, but now its just hazy and hot at 5 pm.
I saw 6 dead racoon on the way to the lab.
Our visit to this lab was interesting, the people were nice and my workmate actually helped out....I was worried that he might be more of a hinderance than help.
Because there are soooo many restaurant choices around here, (note the sarcasm), dinner tonight will be at Olive Garden. (Its either that or Ponderossa or Crapapplebees)...
Here is a picture from the Texas Roadhouse:


Yee Hah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 6:12 AM, Blogger anne altman said...

eeeeeew don't do pondergrossa. you're better off at applebees with the all you can eat riblets.

riblets riblets riblets

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger March2theSea said...

appleebees is KEY w/kids in tow..and with kids in tow ONLY

 

Post a Comment

<< Home