Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

5 States in 48 hrs

08/09 - Nevada
08/09 - California
08/10 - Arizona
08/10 - Massachusetts
08/11 - New Hampshire

As I wrote before, on my trip to Reno, we drove up to Tahoe, and ate dinner on the shore of Lake Tahoe.

Here's a couple pics from Tahoe.

Camera phone doesn't do it justice, but hey, its better than nothing. It was absolutely stunning.

Flew to Massachusetts on Thursday, under Alert level Red and basically shit in my pants. I am a white knuckle flyer to begin with.....thank god for Atavan.

Friday we schlepped the kids to Weir's Beach on the shores of Lake Winnepesauke. It was just as I had remembered it from going as a kid many moons ago, but really small. I remember it as being much bigger.

We stayed in a cottage hotel/motel place, right up from the boardwalk. Great location, as we had a short walk to everything, except the Go-Carts, which we had to drive to. Louise LOVED the Go-Carts. I know, she's only 2, but hey, they start them young in NH. Max was the king of skee ball. It certainly helped that skee ball machines were broken, and seemed to give an extra 10 points with every ball. 50$ later, and we've got a bag full of crappy prizes. I don't know who was more excited, myself or Max! The weather was nice, but a bit windy, and we only did the beach thing for about an hour all weekend, followed by a couple hours at the pool. Mainly we were in the arcades. It was Fun with a capital F. I like being able to pass on the memories.

1 Comments:

At 8:02 AM, Blogger March2theSea said...

bag full of crappy prizes = tons of fun! Awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home