Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Spin Cycle 07/27/06

THE BRITISH ARE COMING!
THE BRITISH ARE COMING!

Today was British Invasion day - all the music I used was from them damn Brits. Class was good, though, I think the music may have been a bit over the riders heads......

1. Don't Panic - Coldplay
2. Under Pressure - David Bowie
3. Glass Onion - The Beatles
4. Bonus Track - Jamiroquai
5. Everyday I Write The Book - Elvis Costello & The Attractions
6. Don’t Go - Yaz
7. Give The People What They Want - The Kinks
8. Dead Flowers - The Rolling Stones
9. Eminence Front - The Who
10. Love Will Tear Us Apart - Joy Division
11. Rudie Can't Fail - The Clash
12. The Bends - Radiohead
13. Rock 'n' Roll - Led Zeppelin
14. Pick Up The Pieces - Gomez
15. Walking In Your Footsteps - The Police
16. Mood For A Day - Yes

3 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger March2theSea said...

i am always curious..how does your class react? Do they like the mixes you make? I know I do but its not what jumps to mind for "work out music". Still I'd love to take one of yer classes!

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Sharon Shiner said...

I have been teaching for almost 10 years and I have only had negative feedback about my music 2 times.
I recently had 1 student tell me that she had been riding with me for like 2 years, and that she didn't remember me ever repeating music. (That is not true - I do repeat songs, its just that I have such a wealth of songs and a huge variety that no one notices when I do repeat music).
I usually get very positive feedback from my students. I also feel good because I have lent many a CD to my students, introducing them to new music etc.
Its good stuff March!

 
At 7:21 AM, Blogger March2theSea said...

you should market your mixes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home