Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

4 Things

I just got one of those self-indulgent emails where the person answers questions about his or herszelf, and sends them on, so that you can learn little known facts about him or her.
I usually don't respond to them, but this time I did.
I decided to post my answers here:

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Anal QA professional
2. Spinning Instructor
3. Baker
4. Ice cream scooper

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
2. Sixteen Candles
3. Valley Girl
4. Wizard of Oz

C) Four places I have lived:
1. Jamaica Plain, Ma
2. Swampscott, Ma
3. NY, NY
4. St. Louis, MO

Four shows I love to watch:
1. Food Network
2. Survivor
3. 24
4. CSI

E) Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Italy
2. France
3. Jamaica
4. Mexico

F) Web sites I visit daily:
1. www.whenindoubtreboot.blogspot.com
2. www.egullet.org
3. www.phantasytour.com
4.

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Mexican
2. Sushi
3. Italian
4. My granola

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. LA; moe. is there
2. Working out
3. At the beach
4. Anywhere but at work

Learn anything?

2 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, Blogger March2theSea said...

great read..i love these.

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger anne altman said...

i love that ICE CREAM scooper is on your job list. hilarious. i don't have room for that one on my list, there isn't time or space.

remember the rag fight at alyces?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home