Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Spin Cycle 08/03/06

Hey-O
Going back to 99 for this week's ride. I made this ride when I was migrating from using cassettes to CDs. I would load the music onto the computer, and my then boyfriend, now husband, Rob, would use some music/sound program to mix the music into a CD. This was the 2nd one we made:


1. The Dog Pound Hop - Screamin' Lederhosen (Theme from Ren+Stimpy)
2. Iko Iko - The Belle Stars
3. Shakedown Street - The Grateful Dead
4. I Can See Clearly Now - Johnny Nash
5. Fly - Sugar Ray
6. Birds of a Feather - Phish
7. Mirror in the Bathroom - English Beat
8. Red Red Wine - UB40
9. No Reply at All - Genesis
10. December - Collective Soul
11. I will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
12. Limb by Limb - Phish
13. Crazy Life - Toad the Wet Sprocket

Got lots of positive feedback - it was well received and a high energy class (despite the heat).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home