Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Not so great for your breath,

but pretty tasty. What, you ask?


Nuts, almonds that is....Blue Diamond BOLD Almonds to be more specific. I was at the market the other day, and stopped to get some. I usually get the Smokehouse almonds and the Honey Roasted almonds. I usually end up mixing them together so that I get both the sweet and salt at the same time.

I noticed that there was a "Bold" line of almonds that I had not seen before. I decided to try them. I got the Jalapeno Smokehouse, the Wasabi and Soy Sauce and the Maui Onion and Garlic types. There was a Lime and Chili type as well, that for some reason, I didn't get.....

The best out of the 3 that I tried is the Jalapeno Smokehouse: First off, you get a hit of jalapeno, right off the bat. It lingers and melts away leaving a hint of smoke on your tounge.

Wasabi and Soy Sauce: Reminiscent of Wasabi peas, but less harsh. You get the soy on the back side.

Least favorite, Maui Onion and Garlic: Way overpowering on the onion flavor and heavy on the salt.

I will report back on the Lime and Chili.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home