Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Monday, August 21, 2006

Dear Chris Gabrieli


Dear Chris Gabrieli,
I know that you are running for Governor of Massachusetts, and I appreciate that you are campaigning, hard. But do you have to have your frigging, automated campaign message phone my house repeatedly? You know the one, the one that comes up 617-000-0000 on the caller ID?? Including at 8:30 pm on a Sunday night, waking my frigging daughter?
I have seen your campaign ads, and I know you have 5 kids of your own. I wonder, does your computerized call phone your home repeatedly? It must not, because on the ad, your kids say that you are a great dad.
Thanks for listening, and thanks for nothing.
Sincerely,
Sharon

2 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, Blogger March2theSea said...

uggh..that is the worst. A few years ago I had a call like that..but it was a live person. They were going on and on about whatever..and I said "I am not sure" about one of their questions and their response..
"Well you do realize there is an election next month". I just said "You are kidding me right?!

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger Sharon Shiner said...

yeah, that is lame march. But this is an automated message, that has called more than once!!!
Including last night around 8:30...it sucks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home