Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Crikey!

For some reason, I am really sad about Steve Irwin aka, the Crocodile Hunter's, death. It's not like I watched the show on a regular basis or anything, but there was just something about him that I liked, and respected. However, my husband Rob, put it best, Live by the Sword, Die by the Sword......What a way to go, man, that sounds like it was awful! A sting ray's spike through the heart? Oy vey.

On another note, I did my first Sodoku this weekend. Rob is a Sodoku master, and I have always kind of poo-pooed them. Why the change of heart? I don't know, but I banged one out Friday night, and haven't looked back. I obviously started with "Easy" puzzles. Last night, I moved into "Mild". However, I was watching Prison Break and then Vanished, and so, I was distracted to say the least.

Which brings me to Vanished. I love this show. I think it is very well done. The story is all over the place, and I'm not quite sure where its going. It is getting all freaky with the religous references, but, I'll deal with it. The only thing I don't like about the show is the woman who plays the reporter - Rebecca Gayheart. She is frigging annoying. I'm digging the main FBI guy, played by Gale Harold. I had never seen him in anything before. He is a real looker, but I'm not so sure I dig the way they have him wear his hair on the show....whatevs....


We went to a wedding this weekened in NJ in the throws of a hurricane. The wedding had to be moved from the place it was originally supposed to be held do to a power outage. The Sheraton Hotel where everyone was staying was able to accomodate the wedding. It worked out better for us, since we didn't have to schlep to another facility to attend the wedding, in the middle of a hurricane. The weekend overall was a schelp: Friday, 4 hrs down to the Catskills to my in-laws. Saturday, leave the kids and drive 3 hrs to NJ to the wedding, in the middle of a hurricane. Sunday, drive 3 hours back to the Catskills. Monday, drive 4 hours back home from the Catskills. Too much.
Anyways, back to the daily grind, or lack there of....web Sodoku here I come!

2 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Blogger March2theSea said...

Sodoku is beyond addictive...good luck. I still do the "easy" ones only!

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger Sharon Shiner said...

Its funny how interpretive "Easy" is. I found an online Sodoku site where the Easy ones are ridiculously hard.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home