Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Friday, September 15, 2006

Asians reign supreme

Ok. Nothing much to write home about last night on the opener of Survivor.

Couple of things:
The Caucasion team blows.
Cowboy is a freaking Genious.
The Asians come out as the strongest team.
The African Americans did the right thing by getting rid of that bobo Jazz guy. He was lame.

A couple interestings thing I picked up on. The Asians are super sensitive about their ethnicity, and, it was interesting that the AA's picked the caucasion guy to go to Exile Island, because he stole the chicken from the Asians.

I DVR'd it, and need to go back and watch it again. I missed some of it while I putzed around.
I need to see if I am correct in my assessment that no one person stood out as being a major tool....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home