Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Spin Cycle 09/07/06

I threw this playlist together just yesterday. Short weeks are tough. All of a sudden it's Tuesday, and I've got no playlist to ride to.......I forgot my iPod on Tuesday and Wednesday and so I had planned to just ride to a previous playlist. Then yesterday, I got inspired and made this ride, burned it onto CD and rode to it this morning. Got alot of positive feedback on it. Love when it works out that way!

1. Go-Go Gadget Gospel - Gnarls Barkley
2. Semi-Charmed Life - Third Eye Blind
3. Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
4. Save Tonight - Eagle Eye Cherry
5. Mint Car - The Cure
6. Ain't No Other Man - Christina Aguilera
7. Mad About You - Hooverphonic
8. Breathe (2 AM) - Anna Nalick
9. Take Your Mama - Scissor Sisters
10. Trouble - Ray LaMontange
11. Waiting on the World to Change - John Mayer
12. Here it Goes Again - OK Go
13. Know Nothing - Travis
14. Walkin' on the Sun - Smashmouth
15. Brighter than Sunshine - Aqualung
16. Look What You've Done - Jet

1 Comments:

At 7:42 AM, Blogger March2theSea said...

I love the SSisters! I can't wait to hear the new cd!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home