Reboot. Recharge.

When all else fails, just shut it down for 5 seconds and turn it back on. Just like new!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

To wave or not to wave

My husband Rob just sent me a hysterical email. He told me that for some reason he loves waving at the people who stand and have election signs at intersections. He also enjoys honking the horn as he drives by. He doesn't cares who the person is, what party, or anything.

Personally, I don't beep and wave. I'm more likely to flip them the bird, or pick my nose at them. I drive by and think (out loud): SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) thank you.

3 Comments:

At 7:05 AM, Blogger March2theSea said...

I do that too. YOu honk and wave and they all FREAK out..its so much fun. hehehehe

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

I'm a bird flipper too, or a breast flasher..

ahahahhaha

KIDDING ON THAT ONE!

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Sharon Shiner said...

I've been known to show my boobies as well....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home